This is the perfect 49cc kids quad bike. With this latest generation of 49cc 2 stroke engines, we have found them to be a lot more torque and faster, and in turn, they are a lot more reliable. Probably the best value-for-money entry-level petrol quad bike we sell here at Kids Cars NZ. The 49cc Petrol Motor kids quad bike is so much fun and really easy to get going. It is going to be hard work prizing them away from their new toy. The great thing about this model is the upgraded grippy tyres and flexible suspension. Reaching speeds of up to 15 mph and with that 2-stroke air-cooled engine, this really is a terrific first petrol quad bike your kids will enjoy for years. This kids quad bike is suitable for both wet and dry conditions, so there’s no need to pull them in early if it starts to rain.
Note: This Vehicle should use mixture of the unleaded gasoline and the two cycle engine oil. The Volume ratio is 25:1. Do not use any degraded fuel ( which smells sour ) or fuel of wrong mixture ratio. It will cause a poor start, insufficient output can damage the engine. Do not use 4-cycle engine oil. Otherwise, it causes the plug to be degraded, the piston ring to seize or the muffler to be clogged.
Note: Assembly is required for this kids quad bike and you would also need to apply any stickers upon delivery.
Speed & Performance
- Max Power: 2.1KW
- Speed Limiter: No
- Transmission: Rear shock: Alloy rear shock
- Stroke: 2 Stroke
- Start: Alloy Pull Start
- Cooling Method: Air-cooled
- Petrol Type: Unleaded
Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brakes: Yes
- Rear Brakes: Yes
- Front Shocks: Alloy
- Rear Shocks: Alloy
- Brake Type: Disk
- Wheel Size: F: 4.10-6, R 13”5-6
- Speed: 40KM/H [ Approximate depends on weight of rider and terrain]
- Fuel Tank: 1.5 L
Dimensions & Weights
- Box Dimensions: 103 x 63 x 51CM
- Product Dimensions: 118 x 67 x 71CM
- Product Weight: 40KG
- Gross Weight: 46KG
- Seat Height: 47mm
- Can Carry Max User Weight: 85KG
- Start-Up Method: Alloy Pull Start
- Frame Material: Steel
- Working Lights: No
- Comes with 1 Year Limited Repair Warranty. Excludes tyres, pull start, clutch & spark plug.
- A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the set up and long-term maintenance of this product.
- As with any petrol engine vehicle, mini quad type products require consistent maintenance, and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires.
- Helmets recommended and children should be supervised by an adult.