Please see the instruction below.
- Turn the power OFF on the kid’s ride-on car.
- Remove the battery cover on the remote-control unit and insert 2 x AAA batteries (avoid Duracell), the three LEDs hold down the up and down keys for 3 seconds the red light will start flashing.
- Turn the power on the kids ride on electric cars, when the LED Indicators Stop Flashing this means the remote is paired.
- Once the remote is paired there is no need to re-pair the remote on next use, only when batteries are changed.
- If the remote is not used for a prolonged period of time the remote control will go into sleep mode, to awaken the remote press any button on the remote and you can now use it as normal again.
THIS REMOTE WILL WORK ON FOLLOWING MODELS
BBH 118 SPORTS COUPE RIDE ON CAR
JC666 POLICE RIDE ON CAR
BBH0002 MERCEDES G WAGON RIDE ON KIDS CAR
BBH 0005 MERCEDES GT-R KIDS RIDE ON CAR
XMX602 MERCEDES SL65 KIDS RIDE ON CAR
XMX 603 UTV BUGGY KIDS RIDE ON CAR
HL328 LAMBORGHINI SVJ KIDS RIDE ON CAR
THIS REPLACEMENT REMOTE WORKS ON A LOT OF THE RIDE ON CARS IN THE MARKET, PLEASE CHECK IT IS THE SAME DESIGN BEFORE PURCHASING
Please ensure this remote matches the one you have if replacing an existing one.